1. Raise your standards He began his career promoting seminars for Jim Rohn.
2. Be truly fulfilled He taught neurolinguistic programming and Ericksonian hypnosis after training with NLP co-founder John Grinder.
3. Progress equals happiness His use of board breaking, skydiving, and later firewalking in his seminars is intended to help participants learn to push through their fears.
4. Love your customers He promoted his services as a "peak performance coach" through his books and TV infomercials.
5. Add value In 1997, Robbins began the Leadership Academy seminar.
6. Have an exit strategy He has written three best-selling books: Unlimited Power, Awaken the Giant Within, and Money: Master the Game.
7. Be resourceful He founded the Anthony Robbins Foundation, a charity dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations.
8. Pay attention to the little things In April 2012, Robbins began cohosting Oprah's Lifeclass on the OWN Network.
9. Look for leverage In 2007, he was named in Forbes magazine's "Celebrity 100" list.
10. Change your mindset In 2007, Forbes estimated that Robbins earned approximately $30 million.